Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Wagon

It seems I have fallen off. In more ways than one. (Is that how that expression goes?) Anyway, I watched television again (which is why I didn't blog) and I haven't posted daily since last week. Stop complaining - I've been busy! Well, I have decided to recommit myself to this effort. NO MORE TELEVISION UNTIL HOLY THURSDAY! I literally had to ask for the Lord's help. I mean, I am really missing my television. It seems since I don't have television I actually have to connect with other human beings (novel right).

On a side note (because you know how I love a side note), I am on Day 2 of that book and I should probably be on Day 14, but who's counting?! So I am going to go now and give myself the gift of self-awareness. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment