Monday, March 22, 2010

Je ne sais quoi...

So you know I am enlightened now, right? Well, not really, but I thought it would be cool to say. I have wondered lately, how is it that Oprah knows something different for sure every month and I am still positively 100% sure about nothing? I mean I know a few things, but what I know or what I think it is that I know could change at any minute. Maybe it's because she is enlightened and well...I'm not. Anyway, I've got some revisions to do on my proposal so I can begin to collect my data. My committee wants me to do a factor analysis. I know. I thought the same thing as my eyes glazed over. I should add a donation feature to this blog so that I can begin taking donations for that stat expert it looks like I am going to need.

2 comments:

  1. LOL....its you. You are the expert. Start your collection and let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete