Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Heart Television!

I know I said that I was feeling okay with not watching television, but as you (my fellow addicts) know there is always a trigger around the corner (food, that red light, the Octomom’s odd behavior on The View, and the list goes on). After having thought I made it over the hump, there I was, feeling as if I was back at square one. Behavior change is difficult (yet doable). We have to be willing to stick with it (whatever it is) even when (especially when) we behave in a manner that is disappointing to ourselves or incongruent with the new way we see ourselves. On a side note (it seems I love a side note), I found this site that posts what people have given up for Lent. It’s pretty cool so check it out. On a side note to the side note, folks have been asking how they can formally follow the blog (I must admit my self-esteem is suffering since I have only one follower – but just know that the one person will be provided for greatly in my will – after the government gets all of their money (they are called student LOANS for a reason). Okay so here’s the process: under the title “Followers” click on the link “Follow (with Google Friend Connect).” "Followers" is found underneath "About Me" on the right side of the blog. Follow the prompts and voila you’ll be a fan follower of my blog.

1 comment: