Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Insomnia

I know - just a few weeks ago I couldn't wake up to save my life and last night I woke up at 1:00 a.m. as if it was time to get ready for work. In the past, how would I have handled this situation? Yep. You guessed it. I would have watched one of the shows recorded on my DVR. People, I am SICK. I used to record shows that I didn't like as much because God forbid I should run out of recorded television to watch or be forced to watch television in real time with all the commercials and such. I have not figured out yet if this is a test or if God is saying I have been without television long enough so just turn it on and have at it. I wish!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing productive. I laid there and ruminated over past misfortunes. See? Nothing productive.

    ReplyDelete