Friday, February 26, 2010

For The Bible Tells Me So

Yes, Jesus loves me! Okay...I guess He loves you, too (He might love me a little more, but I am not one to gloat). I went to the hair salon and voila - the television was on and after Rachel Ray...The View came on. Oh how I wish I wore my glasses to the salon because I was very far away and the volume was down (Jesus I am not complaining at all I am just filling these people in on the details). Believe it or not I am starting to get over the fact that I am not watching television. My next feat is to just be without the television. So far I have only managed to do other things (unproductive things, unreflective things, everything except that dissertation) besides watch television. I had these visions of myself meditating (in these visions I of course had small thighs and I was wearing great meditation gear). You know what? I am going to go out on a limb here. I want everyone to take a moment of silence...and pray for me to be blessed with smaller thighs (do it now, don't break the chain).

No comments:

Post a Comment