Sunday, February 21, 2010

21-Day Consciousness Cleanse

Pearl (my anonymous friend) blogs about her Pursuit of a Ph.D. and in her blog, she talks a lot about this book the 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse. Through her blog I began doing the activities; most notably, the first day’s activity – The Gift of Desire. The gist of it is to list your desires. My list of desires last week (I’m a Gemini and love change – sue me) were as follows (not in order of importance):
Peace

Ph.D.

Love

Curiosity

Balance

Prosperity

Fulfillment

Optimal Health (health that is really really really good – really)

Confidence

Healthy Self-Esteem (with this, the ability to tell people to kick rocks – nicely of course)

Laughter (preferably at someone other than myself)

Great Skin/Hair (okay, I’m vain – we’re working on one thing at a time here)

Fulfilling Job

Fashionable

Great Figure

Husband (will St. Peter deny me entrance if I specify rich husband)

Children (well, one "children")

And

A Train Ride Out West (random I know)


It seems through this book, some of my desires have been answered already (namely, fulfillment). If I am willing to do the work, I think that this could be a rather fruitful experience.

“The big win is not he who dies with the most toys but rather he who has delivered his soul’s greatest purpose to the world.”

1 comment:

  1. Ok. I promise I won't comment on every post. I doubt that St. Peter will punish you for adding rich. You have to ask for what you want.

    ReplyDelete